To the Parents and Guardians of the Hanover Township School District:A flyer will soon arrive that provides information as well as instructions on how parents can create their own account. The flyer this year is only printed for new students, or parents who requested a letter over the summer break.
If you need a second copy or duplicate letter for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of your child (or children) so we can print the correct letters for you.
If you have already used the SchoolFusion Website in the past for our school, your user account should still be available for you to login with your username and password.
If your child is new to the Hanover Township School District, you will need to create your parent account by following the instructions on the website letter. Your child's default information is also located on this flyer at the bottom of the page.
For security purposes, a PIN number is provided on the flyer and required in order for a parent account to be created.
- Accounts for the students have already been created.
- Students have already been placed into their classrooms, including MJS students.
- Each request is manually reviewed and will only be approved if all mandatory fields are completed on the online request form.
- Please do not request an account before this flyer is sent out, as we cannot verify you without the proper PIN number.
- Documentation is available here: Parent's Guide to SchoolFusion with Dashboard 2.0 (http://goo.gl/p3L9d)
- Once a parent account has been created and linked to their children, the parent will have the capability to view all classrooms in which the student is a member. This can be accomplished by logging in and clicking on the “My Family” link.
Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) will be forthcoming on a new page shortly.
Once the flyer is received, please submit the form below:
The username and password you select are case sensitive (distinguish between uppercase and lowercase letters).